Did you know the City is proposing to rezone our neighborhood to allow developers to replace single-family homes with multifamily lowrise buildings?
Find Draft Zoning Maps and Neighborhood Feedback Here
View and download the draft zoning maps, summaries of neighbor feedback, a before and after comparison, housing descriptions and City reports on community comments.
The Crown Hill Urban Village Committee for Smart Growth includes neighbors like YOU
- The Crown Hill Neighborhood Association
- The Crown Hill Business Association
- Greenwood Community Council
- The Olympic Manor Community Club
- The Whittier Heights Community Council
- Planning and design guidelines to support smart growth in our community.
- Investments in Infrastructure to accommodate growth.
- Creation of vibrant commercial spaces and business district
- NEW: Answers from the City to Community Questions
- Why is the City rezoning and expanding boundaries for Urban Villages
- Are the draft maps really drafts?
- How would this rezone as currently proposed impact my property and neighborhood?
- What specifically has changed in the new draft zoning maps?
Sign Up for Email
Stay informed on the latest news and learn how to get involved
Latest News & Alerts, and Upcoming Events:
Join your neighbors at Hales Ales Brewery. Wear green. Talk to city leaders about growth. As a resident living in Crown Hill Urban Village, you have a chance to attend a City-Sponsored Open House on April 27th at Hales Ales Brewery, 4301 Leary Way NW. The City Open House hours
The City is seeking comments by April 20th to replace the Holman Road Pedestrian Overpass with a surface crosswalk and build a Plaza at 13th Ave and 92nd. The Overpass and Plaza project is coordinated with a proposed new North Seattle Greenway that will connect Whitman Middle School to Northgate.