Did you know the City is proposing to rezone our neighborhood to allow developers to replace single-family homes with multifamily lowrise buildings?
UPDATED Nov 2017: New Proposed Zoning Maps
View the City's newly released rezone maps for CHUV
The Crown Hill Urban Village Committee for Smart Growth includes neighbors like YOU
- The Crown Hill Neighborhood Association
- The Crown Hill Business Association
- Greenwood Community Council
- The Olympic Manor Community Club
- The Whittier Heights Community Council
- Planning and design guidelines to support smart growth in our community.
- Investments in Infrastructure to accommodate growth.
- Creation of vibrant commercial spaces and business district
- NEW: Answers from the City to Community Questions
- Why is the City rezoning and expanding boundaries for Urban Villages
- Are the draft maps really drafts?
- How would this rezone as currently proposed impact my property and neighborhood?
- What specifically has changed in the new draft zoning maps?
Sign Up for Email
Stay informed on the latest news and learn how to get involved
Latest News & Alerts, and Upcoming Events:
New Proposed Rezone Maps The City Office of Planning and Community Development released its preferred alternative zoning recommendations for Crown Hill Urban Village. The rezoning is part of the implementation of the City’s Mandatory Housing Affordability law. Go to the CHUV Committee Maps page to see the latest information and
Candidate Questionnaires Every candidate for Mayor and City Council Position 8 and 9 answered questions about growth in Crown Hill Urban Village. Read their responses HERE, and please share with your neighbors. Mother in Law (ADU) and Back Yard Cottages (DADU) The City is beginning the process of developing an