Did you know the City is proposing to rezone our neighborhood to allow developers to replace single-family homes with multifamily lowrise buildings?
Find Draft Zoning Maps and Neighborhood Feedback Here
View and download the draft zoning maps, summaries of neighbor feedback, a before and after comparison, housing descriptions and City reports on community comments.
The Crown Hill Urban Village Committee for Smart Growth includes neighbors like YOU
- The Crown Hill Neighborhood Association
- The Crown Hill Business Association
- Greenwood Community Council
- The Olympic Manor Community Club
- The Whittier Heights Community Council
- Planning and design guidelines to support smart growth in our community.
- Investments in Infrastructure to accommodate growth.
- Creation of vibrant commercial spaces and business district
- NEW: Answers from the City to Community Questions
- Why is the City rezoning and expanding boundaries for Urban Villages
- Are the draft maps really drafts?
- How would this rezone as currently proposed impact my property and neighborhood?
- What specifically has changed in the new draft zoning maps?
Sign Up for Email
Stay informed on the latest news and learn how to get involved
Latest News & Alerts, and Upcoming Events:
This Tuesday, March 7 City officials will host a follow-up discussion on public safety concerns raised during the November Find It Fix It Walk. The meeting will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Crown Hill Center, 9250 14th Ave NW (in the Gilbert and Sullivan Rehearsal room). Participants
City representatives are canvassing and doorbelling in Crown Hill Urban Village to leave information about HALA and answer questions about the upzone. As your neighbor-driven community group, we encourage you to communicate directly back to the city with your feedback on the draft maps. Not sure how you feel? We