Did you know the City is proposing to rezone our neighborhood to allow developers to replace single-family homes with multifamily lowrise buildings?
Find Draft Zoning Maps and Neighborhood Feedback Here
View and download the draft zoning maps, summaries of neighbor feedback, a before and after comparison, housing descriptions and City reports on community comments.
The Crown Hill Urban Village Committee for Smart Growth includes neighbors like YOU
- The Crown Hill Neighborhood Association
- The Crown Hill Business Association
- Greenwood Community Council
- The Olympic Manor Community Club
- The Whittier Heights Community Council
- Planning and design guidelines to support smart growth in our community.
- Investments in Infrastructure to accommodate growth.
- Creation of vibrant commercial spaces and business district
- NEW: Answers from the City to Community Questions
- Why is the City rezoning and expanding boundaries for Urban Villages
- Are the draft maps really drafts?
- How would this rezone as currently proposed impact my property and neighborhood?
- What specifically has changed in the new draft zoning maps?
Sign Up for Email
Stay informed on the latest news and learn how to get involved
Latest News & Alerts, and Upcoming Events:
Baker Park Redesign and Activation Meeting this Saturday The City is hosting a second “open house” at Baker Park at 8347 14th Ave NW this Saturday, August 12 from 1 to 3 p.m. City planners will provide design options for Baker Park and collect votes on which design is preferred.
Growth Sparks New Crown Hill Market As the Parla Apartment building went up across the Crown Hill Center, Karin LaBelle got an idea. Growth was coming to Crown Hill. Could more people translate into more community cohesiveness? She and her husband had been selling their Crown Hill Honey at the