Did you know the City is proposing to rezone our neighborhood to allow developers to replace single-family homes with multifamily lowrise buildings?
Find Draft Zoning Maps and Neighborhood Feedback Here
View and download the draft zoning maps, summaries of neighbor feedback, a before and after comparison, housing descriptions and City reports on community comments.
The Crown Hill Urban Village Committee for Smart Growth includes neighbors like YOU
- The Crown Hill Neighborhood Association
- The Crown Hill Business Association
- Greenwood Community Council
- The Olympic Manor Community Club
- The Whittier Heights Community Council
- Planning and design guidelines to support smart growth in our community.
- Investments in Infrastructure to accommodate growth.
- Creation of vibrant commercial spaces and business district
- NEW: Answers from the City to Community Questions
- Why is the City rezoning and expanding boundaries for Urban Villages
- Are the draft maps really drafts?
- How would this rezone as currently proposed impact my property and neighborhood?
- What specifically has changed in the new draft zoning maps?
Sign Up for Email
Stay informed on the latest news and learn how to get involved
Latest News & Alerts, and Upcoming Events:
In late 2016, over 200 neighbors attended a series of neighborhood events hosted to gather input on the new draft upzone maps for Crown Hill Urban Village. Community members asked questions, raised concerns and discussed opportunities about the draft upzone maps and changes proposed for our neighborhood. Community Feedback and City
Updated: Download the Find It Fix It Report on Outcomes for the Crown Hill Whittier Heights walk here. Join city representatives at one of three separate events over the next two weeks as they report back to the community and answer questions on the service requests neighbors made during the